1. Bell Sleeve Frill Top (Click HERE) | 2. Lace Bomber (Click HERE) | 3. Embroidered Denim Dungarees (Click HERE) | 4. Lace & Frill Full Length Dress (Click HERE) | 5. Frill Hem Trousers (Click HERE) | 6. Ruffle Peg Trousers (Click HERE) | 7. Pearl Denim Jacket (Click HERE) | 8. Off the Shoulder Tulle Mini Dress (Click HERE)
I thought I’d put this post together to share all the new bits and pieces I’ve recently added to my ever expanding wardrobe and beauty cupboard. If you’re a fellow blogger, you’ll know just how tricky it is to style, shoot, edit, write and post “new in” pieces onto the blog before they sell out. Given that I’ve recently bought quite a few pieces on sale and a few must haves items, I thought this would be a good way of sharing them ASAP before they disappear off the shelves.
I’m going to briefly chat about a few of the pieces which I think are must buys or holy grail finds but if you want to know more about anything listed, click where it says HERE under each of the images to be taken directly to the item where you can find out everything you need to know.
I have to give a quick mention to the stunning off the shoulder tulle mini dress (number 8 above), as this is currently half price and such a bargain. Even if you haven’t got an occasion to wear it to yet, this is one to buy now and save in the wardrobe. I was sooo happy to bag this myself with a whopping 50% off!
1. Gracieus Tee (Click HERE) | 2. Under Cover Tee (Click HERE) | 3. Gracieus Tee (Click HERE) | 4. Bisous Tee (Click HERE) | 5. Amour Tee (Click HERE)
Slogan tees are everywhere right now. They are the current “must have” piece to have in your wardrobe. If, like me, you don’t want to spend £500 on one from Gucci, these are very similar but are, thankfully, all high street steals. The Amour tee (number 5 above) has already sold out once and they’ve just restocked it in this similar style, so be quick if you want one!
1. Pearl Embellished Sandals (Click HERE) | 2. Fringe Trimmed Sandals (Click HERE) | 3. Leather Pouch (Click HERE) | 4. Superstar Trainers with Metal Toe Cap (Click HERE) | 5. Crystal Embellished Sandals (Click HERE) | 6. Pearl & Bow Hair Tie (Click HERE)
The fringe sandals (number 2 above), the cute pink leather pouch (number 3 above) and the Superstar trainers (number 4 above) are all currently on sale, so act fast if you want to bag one of these mega bargains. The sandals and pouch even have an additional 20% off!
1. BIODERMA Foaming Gel (Click HERE) | 2. Pre:Empt Travel Kit (Click HERE) | 3. Knackered Cow Body Lotion (Click HERE) | 4. Miceller Water (Click HERE) | 5. Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (Click HERE) | 6. Hydrate It Oil Mist (Click HERE) | 7. Mary Kay Paint the Sky Shower Gel (Click HERE), Fragrance Mist (Click HERE) & Body Lotion (Click HERE) | 8. BIODERMA Shower Oil (Click HERE)
I have to give a quick shout out to the Pre:Empt Travel Kit (number 2 above) which is absolutely amazing! The face cream and eye cream are especially good. I’ve also managed to find the ONE place that has it on sale, so I highly advise checking it out stat.
The Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (number 5 above) are also a worthy addition to the beauty cupboard. I know everyone on Instagram has been going crazy for that black peel off face mask but trust me, these work so much better.
1. So..? Fragrance Body Mist (Click HERE) | 2. Paul & Joe Eye/Cheek Illuminator (Click HERE) | 3. Mavala Color Inspiration Collection (Click HERE) | 4. Finish Primer Oil (Click HERE) | 5. Mary Kay Eyeliner Pen (Click HERE) | 6. Mimosa Eau de Toilette (Click HERE) | 7. The Noir 29 Eau de Parfum (Click HERE) | 8. Pore Minimizing Primer (Click HERE) | 9. Mary Kay Semi Gel Lipstick in Rosewood (Click HERE)
The Noir 29 Eau de Parfum (number 7 above) is quite possibly my favourite fragrance find of the year. I actually chased some poor stranger down the street to find out what they were wearing and bought it the very next day. It is on the pricey end, so if you’re looking for something more purse friendly, then it’s worth checking out the Minimosa Eau de Toilette (number 6 above).